A Box of Under Water Treasures

Hiyaaa
It'sssssssssssssss Fridayyyy Whooo!!! 
Though I dont know why I wrote that as I still have work tomorrow!! Then just one more day to work and Im on holiday!!! Whoop Whoop!!!
Today to share is a project I made for the Magnolia DooHickey Summer Magazine issue 1
 I never knew what was going to arrive and to create something in a few days is quite scary, especially if it is going to be published. Thankfully I loved them :D which helped alot. :D .It's when you dont like something and you have to create.....That's when I hit a brick wall, or at least I stare at one waiting for ideas to hit me hard!!!! 
Taking a bath usually helps!
I sat Pearl Tilda on a flower I made using the Peony DooHickey and surrounded her with seaweed and more underwater foliage. The anchor I embossed with Aged Silver Frantage

I made another exploding box of  a Seaworld Scene

This is how it looked when closed. Its really really small.

Thankyou so much for visiting me

I wish you an AMAZING weekend
Hugs

5 comments:

Sharon said...

What can I say Debbie but Absolutely fabulous. The image is gorgeous and so many beautiful details to make this stunning project.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh my goodness! How amazing this is! I love it!

Yulis Kartika said...

Such a brilliant idea my dear one!!
loveeeee your mermaid and every ocean things around her, you made a wow execute on the hectic minutes and its really unconditional talent!!
Splish.. Splash .. it was treasure under the sea ;)

love ya!

Sol said...

Stunning Box!! LOOOOOOVE your coloring!! Fantastic Colors and Beautiful Details!! So much to look at .. Love the water theme!! and all the Details!!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, another stunning creation! I love the image and she looks perfect with all those gorgeous die-cuts.
Rebecca.

01 09 10