Its Aqua At The Ribbon Girls

 Hiya
Yeah! So happy Ive finally made a card!!! :D
I was beginning to think my mojo had gone far away on holiday somewhere without telling me.
A good sort out in my craft room usually does the trick. But now after making this card its like a bomb site again..((Eyes Roll))

Its the Ribbon Girls new colour challenge and we want to see Aqua on your fabulous cards and as always theres an amazing prize up for grabs.
I took my photos using my Mobile phone this time.Its supposed to be 13 million pixels where my usual camera is only 5 million. It also has fancy things you can do, so im still learning. 

Ive used one of the new Magnolia stamps Tilda With Rose Lace Dress now available to order from SirStampalot along with the whole collection

The flower is made with my DooHickey Pointsettia Die.
Other dies are Doohickeys Pinwheel, Scalloped Tag and the new shape die,
Papers are Magnolia

from the Ribbon Girls shop I used  Cheescloth, Wooden Heart Button, 12mm Amanda Ivory Scallop Flat Lace, Ivory Pearl string, Rose Bud Semi Open Pale Pink, Sparkle Rose Pink, 10mm Open Rose Pale Pink, Dusky Blue 30mm Wild Rose(Stained White) and Beaded White Gypsophalia

Hope you can come along and join in our challenge
See you there
Hugs


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Afternoon Debbie so pleased you've got your mojo back and you've made a stunning card. Ive just come back off holiday and I've go some challenge cards to make and I just don't know where to start. I'll just go and potter about my craft room and see what happens. I hope I can come up with a card as good as yours.

Debs xx

Unknown said...

Afternoon Debbie so pleased you've got your mojo back and you've made a stunning card. Ive just come back off holiday and I've go some challenge cards to make and I just don't know where to start. I'll just go and potter about my craft room and see what happens. I hope I can come up with a card as good as yours.

Debs xx

Patty O'Malley said...

I just love all the amazing things on your cards, Debbie! Always a delight to look at! Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

Love the papers and your sweetly coloured Tilda, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Stunning! This little Tilda looks so cute in her fabulous hat! Such beautiful papers and embellishments too.
Rebecca.

01 09 10