♥♥♥ A Touch Of Velvet ♥♥♥

 Hiya
 
Its Heartsthis week over at MDUC chosen by my very gorgeous friend Camilla.
Such a perfect choice for me as I think you've already gathered I just love
 Hearts
 
 Ive got to say I LOVED making this card. Its a picture Ive had in my head for a few weeks now. As soon as I saw Violet Tilda I knew she belonged in the Romantic Window hence the Hearts
 Again I wanted a Sepia Vintage effect with a 'Touch Of Velvet' .....Victorian velvet! hee hee
 The whole image is painted with Distress Inks Walnut Stain for an OLD look and a touch of Victorian Velvet which I have then painted over with Distress Crackle Glaze.
Ive added a little Frantage to the Flowers
 All the beautiful ribbon, lace and resin frame is from the Ribbon Girls.The butterfly on the frame and the clay corner I have made with Airdry clay. Have you noticed the heartsin the lace too?
For the shape of the card Ive used Go Kreate Dies
 
 My tag is made with a Magnolia Doohickey Die 'Cloudy Tags' and also the Butterfly is Magnolia.
Papers are also Magnolia.
The Shabby Bark  Heart and Clay Heart are from Live and Love crafts
Im entering my card in a couple of challenges
 
 
Byeeee for now
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

Fleur said...

A gorgeous work of art Debbie, so pretty. I LOVE it
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Christa said...

Hi Debbie , just want to say : I adore your cards !! Christa.

Veronique said...

So cute ♥

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning card Debbie, Wonderful design, colouring and oh so many pretty details with your hearts. Love it to bits.
Hugs
Suzi x

cebelica said...

Oh my, this is breath taking. Absolutely stunning card! I love it! Hugs! xx

Elena F Scrap said...

Fantastic.

Riet Kamstra said...

Wow Debbie, for me this is more then beautiful, more then gorgeous, it's heaven in card making world! You and Magnolia are the perfect match!!!
Thanks so much for joining us @ Tilda's Town this week.
Riet xx

creacora said...

Wow this is AMAZINGGGGGG love it DEB !!!!!and all the lovely details and what a colouring pff GREAT work !!!

hugs Cora

katslittlepassion said...

Your coloring is amazing, the entire project is so beautiful I can't stop staring at it.
I'm your new follower and will definitely stepping by very very often!!

Monique said...

wow !! Your card is gorgeous !!!

Hugs Monique

Céline said...

so so gorgeous, love the colors and lovely details
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Sharon said...

This is stunning Debbie. The image is so cute and I love the beautiful embellishments and design.
I have some info on my blog that you may like to read.
Hugs Sharon. x

itsazoo said...

Soooooooooooo pretty......

Kelly said...

Phenomenal work! I love the crackle glaze over Tilda and pairing her up with the window is so gorgeous, great colors too. This is one gorgeous card!!!
Hugs Kelly

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty in pink, thanks for joining us at LHOSM Challenge.
Teresa x

Barbara GR said...

WOW Debbie... Another amazing creation!!!! Fabulous colouring, fabulous details, fabulous embellish... Everything on this cad is fab!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at LHOSM challenge!!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

01 09 10