London's Calling......Keep Calm And Soldier On

 

Happy Friday Everyone
 
Hope you are all ok
Guess who will be in London this weekend :D
Yes...... MAGNOLIA at Alexandra Palace Scrap show Event
 
Edwin In a Bearskin Hat will be there too along with a few more London Stamps.:D
 
Ive been asking Magnolia for a couple of years now for a Tilda or Edwin in a Bearskin Hat and Yayyy he's here and what a cutie he his. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE
They only landed at my house Wednesday giving me one day to paint a couple ready to send down for the weekend.
Thankfully I had some London themed papers from the Jubilee and the Royal Wedding. So sorry I cant remember what they are.
Edwin is painted with Distress Reinkers
 
Dies used are DooHickeys  Castle ,Tag and Box Coffee Lace
Sizzix Weathered Clock
 
 
 
Call back tomorrow when MDUC goes LIVE to catch a glimpse of another London Themed Card.
I need to pack this little soldier away , he's a train to catch ;D
 
Have a great weekend
Hugs
 


21 comments:

Jane said...

What a brilliant card this is....I love all the soldier/British details you have used on it. The more I look the more I see, fantastic! X

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Debbie, I love this new collection
Hugs julie P

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart, prachtig bewerkt.
groetjes Janie

Christine L said...

I like this little soldier and what a fab card you've put around him! Stunning colouring as always..

Christine x

Jo said...

Oh Debbie, just WOW, all of your cards are stunning, you're such an inspiration, but this one has just blown me away this morning - gorgeous, beautiful just don't seem powerful enough to describe, hugs Jo xx

Hennie Kloppenburg said...

Beautiful card, lovely colors.
Hennie

Susy said...

This is so pretty!

HUGS SUSY

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, this is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
So jealous, wish I was going. Can't wait to see more.
Enjoy!!!
Hugs sue w.

Sammy said...

This is gorgeous! I'm loving this entire range, and the dies you used are fabulous! x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
hugs Tamara

The Craft Bucket said...

Another gorgeous creation, just put this little soldier (& a few others) on pre-order, yey! Jane x

Maris said...

what a great creation, i love it xx

Sheri said...

AH Debbie! I love the sentiment...among...well, everything else! ♥

Pona said...

Debbie, your card is absolutely gorgeous! I like your creative work.
Pona

Brita said...

Ohh, I just love this little solider, Fab colouring and the wedding papers are perfect to Edwin too. Have a great weekend.
Hugs from Brita

Christa said...

love it , its so great, love the colors and the embelishments hugs xx christa

RenateKreativ said...

What a fantastic card .I love all the soldier/British details you have used on it. The more I look the more I see,gorgeous. Love it.
Hugs Renate

Bonnie Weiss said...

OMG ... Teresa said that you had just created with the new Beefeater/Magnolia stamp and she said it was brilliant. Boy, she wasn't kidding! It IS brilliant!

Sarah-Jane said...

Fantastic card Debbie. I loved seeing your cards at Ally Pally today.
Sarah-Jane xx

Barbara GR said...

Oh... WOW... just another stunnin card!!!! Amazing colouring!!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie..
I love this card. Nice coloring and perfect color combo.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

01 09 10