One For The Boys



Morning
Hope you are all well on this gorgeous Sunday Morning.
I cant believe it is nearly a week since my last post! Where does time go.
 
Ive just dropped my daughter off for her last day of work for the summer over at the Yorkshire Dales Ice Cream Parlour. Such a fabulous place. My hubby will miss his ice cream he sneaks in when he picks her up!
 
Today is a new Magnolia challenge over at the Ribbon Girls Blog and its One for the Boys!
 
Ive used two new stamps from the New Magnolia Winter Collection (Don't know their names yet).
 
From the Ribbon Girls I used Cheesecloth, Dark Carafe Seam Binding Vintage style, Rusty Jingly Bells, Chocolate Brown Button Twine, Organza Pearl White looped trim and Red Berries.
 
Dies used are DooHickey Slender Firs and Snowy Forest.
Sentiment from LOTV
 
Right must crack on...Lots to do for this next week
Snart är de dags igen! ♥ Välkomna!
See you soon
Hugs
 

9 comments:

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterend tasje, prachtig bewerkt.
groetjes Janie

Ribbon Girl said...

A great gift bag Debbie and have a smashing time next week!Mary x

Larisa said...

What a pretty card. I love your colouring and all the layers to your pretty details....

Tamara said...

Lovely card Debbie.
I really like the new stamps, can't wait to order some. ;)
Hugs, t.

Candy said...

Fantastic card Debbie.
I just love your style!
I have been all over online stores looking for the rusty jingle bells you use - would you mind sharing your source?
Many thanks.
Big Hugs, Candy

Christa said...

Hi Debbie , your boys-card is fabulous !! Have a nice day. Christa.

Bonnie Weiss said...

An absolutely delightful creation, Debbie...I am so hooked on your blog and creations!

Nicola said...

Awesome gift bag Debbie - love the new stamps and the amazing detail as always!
Can't wait till the weekend and can't believe I'm going to be there - sooooo looking forward to it :)
Hugs Nicola xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi what fantastic new stamps they look so much fun to play with ,,,I just love the colouring and die cuts ;0)

01 09 10