Magnolia Ink Magazine 'With Love' 2013

Whoooo Hooooo
Its on its way to the shops I hear. Some even have them already.

Really chuffed and gobsmacked that my card made it to the Coverpage :D...Its just the greatest Christmas present :D. I cant wait to see the rest of the creations my lovely teamies made. I know they will be fabulous.
Loving the new Vintage look too........OOoo cant wait.
Well Done Magnolia

Dont forget to callback on Monday(Christmas Eve) on my Magnolia Blog where I will be opening Magnolia Calender 24 xxx
Bye for now
hugs

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Massive Congrats Sweetie! What a brilliant 2nd anniversary pressie xxx

angelwhispers said...

Wow girl big Congratulations on the Front Cover your creation looks fabulous and I love the new look of the magazine!!! Mine is on order to will be waiting in anticipation of the fabulous inspiration it willCan't wait to see your advent!!!!!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Ivonne said...

Woohoo! Congrats! I can't wait to see it! Hugs, Ivonne

Tammi said...

A gorgeous card for the front, congrats! Loving the vintage look too, pretty cover! ~hugs

Fleur said...

Can't wait to get my copy.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Agree; the new look of the magazine is gorgeous! Congrats on making the cover. Have a very Merry Christmas, and Best Wishes for 2013.

Hugz,
Sandy

Sol said...

Beautiful Card.. I understand why it made Cover..
And I so lok forward to buy the Magazine... It´s like candy! :o)

Crafteezee said...

Only just seen this Debbie. Congratulations, love the new look.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Tracy x

01 09 10