A Magnolia Christmas Bauble

Hello
Today to share is a Christmas Bauble I made using two Magnolia Images. Ive had this bauble a while now, but as usual I forgot all about it.
It is quite large with a radius of about 7 inches, so it was fun to make a scene inside, but quite difficult to photograph. So beware there's lots of pictures from different angles.

This is it hung on my tree.


This is the back.
Here I used DooHickey Tree and Sizzix Reindeer flight and Magnolia Merry Christmas Text.
The snow I found at a garden center. It came in a test tube and you just add water and it grows. Its great as it gives the true effect of snow without melting.
Magnolia Stamps are Swedish Church Background and Reindeer Tilda from this years Christmas Collection

***

I decorated the top with 2 giant rusty bells which I painted white

 
***

Challenges Im entering are
 
Please call back because on Christmas Eve 24th Dec I will be opening window 24 of the Magnolia Calender on my Magnolia Blog. A prize will be up for grabs from Magnolia Sweden themselves and all you have to do to be in for a chance of winning is leave a comment on my post. (Ive still to finish it!!!)
Thanks so much for visiting me
Hugs
 
 

17 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooooh this is magnificent Debbie, as if the images weren't enough, the painted bells on the top and the sweet snowflakes around the bauble are awesome and I'm soooooo intrigued by the 'snow' that grows lol!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Fleur said...

Oh Debbie, this is truly stunning. How lucky you are to have something this gorgeous hanging on the tree.
Just so beautiful.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Tammi said...

Oh wow, love the beautiful scene you created and such a great idea making an ornament! ~hugs

Teresa said...

Absolutely gorgeous Bauble, Debbie, perfect for our Home for Christmas challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Merry Christmas, hugs Teresa x

Vicky said...

This is soooooooooooo gorgeous sweetie love this bauble. I have a few of these different sizes, I have have star shaped & still not done anything with them,lol. I lurve this though so maybe you have given me the push do mine ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous as always Debbie! I am just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas too. Judy x

creacora said...

Gorgeous !! beautiful details ! it fits perfect in the christmas tree so not can you send it to me hihi

Merry Christmas for you and your family !!

hugs Cora

maxine said...

This is stunning x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

woooow!!!! i need to try and find some of these baubles!!! what an amazing job debbie...this is so effective :) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

Tina Makuc said...

Stunning ornament Debbie!!
I want it on my tree!! :)))
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's beautiful, love the scene and the snow looks brilliant!
Happy Christmas lovely.
melly. xxx

Gro said...

This is so beautiful. And I realy love your coloring.
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

Hugs :o)

Delphine said...

So so gorgeous, Debbie! I love your bauble!!! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town, hope to see you tomorrow for the new challenge:)! Hugs Delphine xx

Juls said...

wow!! That is just Stunning!! Hugs Juls

Jenny said...

This is just brilliant Debbie. That snow if rather fabby :) Thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias. Merry Christmas Jen xxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful scene, truly winter wonderland. In case you'd get tired of this tree deco, I'd be happy to give it a new home here... :-)

Hugz,
Sandy

Anne said...

Aww Debbie, this is just divine!! I spent ages traipsing around places looking for clear baubles but couldn't find any anywhere! You did a magnificent job with this, and I LOVE that now - we have gallons of it here on our mini village - soooo tactile!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful bauble with Midweek Magnolias. Merry Christmas to you and yours! xx

01 09 10