Advent Calender 17 at Live and Love Crafts

Happy Monday Everyone
Today Ive been asked as a guest to join in the Advent Calender over at Live and Love Crafts.
I am opening window 17.
For my tag I have used a Magnolia stamp 'Joyful Tilda' painted with Distress Inks
Up for grabs today on their blog today is the gorgeous Crown Jewel Brooch by Melissa Frances. So really beautiful. Sandy also sent me some of the gorgeous Greta Garbo Lace which I have put around my image and along the bottom of my tag.
If you want to be in for a chance of winning this beautiful brooch then nip over to the Live and Love Crafts Blog


Challenges Im entering into are
 
Thanks so much for visiting me
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

alethea said...

This is gogeous Debbie.. Love your colouring and love that crown jewel!! Nice touch!! Hugsxx

Unknown said...

It's beautiful card.

ChrisAndCat said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous.

Juls said...

beautiful!! I just LOVE it!! Hugs Juls

Chris said...

Oh Debbie, this is wonderful! Layer upon layer of scrumptious elements. How your mind's eye sees the layering and the elements amazes me. Your work is always perfection! The Love that little Tilda! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

XO,
Chris Christensen

R.V.Cards said...

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria
come and check out my blog and become a follower

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for guest designing for LLC again, Debbie. Your work is always so inspirational and breath-taking beautiful and like Elin put it when she saw this creation: "da*n this girl always delivers". :-) This tag is absolutely stunning, it looks so posh with the broach on top of the tag and I love how you framed the image with the lace.

Thank n' Hugz,
Sandy

01 09 10