Christmas at MDUC

Oh my Goodness.
Im late....This post should of been live 2 hours ago. Ive really neglected blogland recently and Im so sorry about that. I promise I will try to do better in the new year.
Things are so busy for me right now

Anyway back to tonights new challenge over at MDUC
This weeks challenge is CHRISTMAS :D
Ive used Tilda with Piglet from this years Chrismas Collection painted with Distress INks
Dies are DooHickeys-Trees

So sorry tonights post is so short. I promise I will write more info on my Magnolia blog tomorrow.
Hugs for now



7 comments:

creacora said...

hi Deb your christmas card is again a real beauty love thr colouring off the pig .and the mag trees love them ! we are all busy girl with the christmas cards ..
hugs Cora

Exclusively by Mel said...

Yes Debbie Dolphin! I was waiting for this last night ;)
WOW it's beautiful, mega shabby chic!
so very pretty and I adore it.
Loving the satin pleated ribbon!!
Love,melly. xxx

Juls said...

stunning!! Love all the details!! Hugs Juls

Jenny said...

Love it, your little pink piggy is just so cute! Jen xx

craftymum said...

stunning card Debbie
hugs Sarah x

lilie972 said...

It's sooooo beautiful
Have en nice sunday afternoon ♥
Hugs from Martinique

Unknown said...

Gosh; I really need to get started with my cooking...but I just HAD to leave a comment on this card. You know I adore everything you create, but your all white creations are spectacular, it really makes your famous backgrounds pop. Incredibly shabby and beautiful.

Hugz,
Sandy

01 09 10