Sunday at Magnolia Weekend

Hiya
Well here's the last of my pictures from the Magnolia weekend. I really cant believe its a week ago now:(
This is the card we were doing on the Sunday. It was a tad more difficult than the Saturday Workshop and we ran over a little on our 2 hours!!!!Whoops...... so sorry girls if I was rushing you !!!hee hee
 
Theses were the girls who came to the first workshop.Susanne, Lisa, and Marijke came back for more and we were also joined by Mia and Maria and they were all brilliant.

And this is what they did! WOW  Fantastic. Which is mine???
A couple more pictures of the shop

and all the yummy stamps
and
then home I went :(

 
This picture above is a picture I took on my phone on the following Monday morning when I got home. I go here to walk my dog 4/5 times a week and is only 10 minutes from where I live. The Abbey in the background is also where we were married and I just love it here. A four mile walk in a morning is a great way to clear my head and was perfect after an amazing weekend :)
 
Thankyou so much for looking and to all the amazing ladies for their support on my first ever workshops and of course Camilla, Chris, Lillemore, Alberto and his Mama, Monique and Angela for a great time and MOST of all Magnolia for asking me. It was an amazing weekend I will never forget.
Bye for now
 

12 comments:

kelly said...

Debbie your card is beautiful and the ladies all did a brilliant job.
WOW all those goodies,i could spend a fortune!!
Where you go for a walk is beautiful too,so pretty.
Have a great Sunday.
Kelly.

HenP Produkties said...

Wow Debbie, this is again very beautiful. I wish I could come to Sweden to join your workshop.... Maybe next year!

Lots of hugs,
Hilde

Yulis Kartika said...

oh my dear... those pictures are amazing!! i am really happy for your brilliant weekend and let me guest .. yours is the one on the right top :)
( i hope i am not false )

now I cant wait to see your another stunning card sweetie :)

hugs,
Yulis

mariska said...

What a fantastic photos! It looks like a fantastic weekend you got. And your card is really amazing. Sooo beautiful.

Hugs mariska

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow simply gorgeous debbie!!! I would love to do a class with you....your cards are always beautifully shaped and love the embellies :)

Nicola said...

Beautiful creation Debbie and the workshop looked like so much fun, those ladies really did a fab job and I think I'll just drool again over the amazing piccies of THE shop lol!
You look like you live near beautiful scenery, how lucky are you??!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Kelly said...

I enjoyed your post and your card is on the far right top! Everyone's work is gorgeous and I love where you were married. You are blessed! Thank you for sharing such fun and beautiful photos with us.

Susy said...

This is stunning, Debbie!
Love all your photos also and the picture nearby your home, stunning!

HUGS SUSY

Fleur said...

A stunning card Debbie, perfectly coloured and beautiful embellishments. Fab piccy's again.
So love your local countryside
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Elise said...

Debbie!!!!! Oh my gosh! How I would LOVE to take a workshop with you!!! You are AMAAAAZING!!!! Thank you so much for the pics .. makes me smile every time I look at them! I can't believe how fast the time went .. seemed like just yesterday you were getting ready to GO on your trip. sigh ...

But the scenery that you come home to .. and get to walk on almost every day is just INCREDIBLE!!! Wowwww! That walk is breathtakingly gorgeous! I would LOVE a walk like that every single day .. very good for the soul and the heart! :)

Thank you for sharing your pictures Sweetheart! :)

big Hugs to you,
Elise

Lou said...

Hi! really pretty card,your special photos are lovely Debbie and love too the picky near home- how amazing to get married there.hugs Lou.xxxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow what super creations were made !! They all look so unique ! Thank you for sharing the pictures just love the whole decoration of the shop ! Wow the Abbey looks incredible what a view looks like such a wonderful place to be ;0)

01 09 10