MDUC Challenge

 Hiyaaaaa
I'm kind of excited while Im writing this post, as I am all packed up ready to fly off to Boras first thing in the morning:DDD
Now, as it has gone live, I will of finished my first day in the Magnolia store and Iam probably out with Camilla, Chris, Lillemor, Alberto, Monique and Angela as you read this. I'm sure there will be photos to follow.
Anyway back to the Challenge over at MDUC. This week we want to see 3 or more of your favourite colours. This was an easy one for me.
My favourites are Sepia, Cream, Pale Blue and White

 Ive painted Jingle Jangle Tilda in Sepia my absolute fave with Distress Inks Walnut Ink and Black Soot.
Ive used a new Sizzix die which I had to have ...and a few more kinda fell into my basket!!!tut tut!!
Before I go, have you seen the New 'Christmas Story Collection' OMGosh
They are available on pre order at Sir Stampalot. Get your purse ready and kick your hubby out of the room as there's lots of new papers and dies too.
 
Sorry its a rush tonight,but I really cant concentrate!!!LOL
Back soon
Big hugs
 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is so beautiful! The colors are gorgeous! You do such an amazing job!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Debbie, hope you are having a wonderful time in Boras. xx

Sol said...

WOW.. Wish I could color like you do.. Stunning.. And I love the Pears around the image.
But.. Coloring is Gorgeous! :o)

Fleur said...

An absolute stunner Debbie, hope you've had a fab day.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Tineke de Jong said...

Hahaha lol kick my hubby out of the room haha So funny. Have a wonderful time in Boras. No hubby there? X

kelly said...

This is gorgeous Debbie,love everything!
I hope you have a great time.
kelly

Maris said...

woww great creation is this xx

Jane said...

OMG Debbie! this is incredibly stunning!! Is the Sizzix die the little trees along the bottom?? they look fab! stunning colour choice too! Can't wait to hear all about your Swedish adventure :) hugs, Jane xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh this is gorg!! you do sepia to perfection, and I just love that new sizzix die! saw it the other day and had to slap my hand!! I so want it!!
I hope your having a wonderful time, I'm loving seeing the pictures on facebook xxx
Lots of love, Mel. xxx

Louise said...

Hiya Debbie!

Im so happy to have met with you IRL yesterday :) It was such an honor and I treasured every little second of it :) Youre such an amazing person, both beautiful on the inside out as well as an extremily talanted crafter :) YAY!! I miss you already and hope to see you again sometime! I hate the fact we dont live closer by...Imagine those cuppas ;) He,he,he!

I LOVE this amazing card and Im one of the lucky few to have actually seen it IRL and I can tell you all it s even more gorgeous in real life!
And babes...now I just NEED those beautiful sizzix dies too, they are so cute those little trees :) Tilda looks amazing and Im so happy to report she was one of those that is now living with me :)
Cant wait to have her out for a play :) Your coloring is gorgeous and the decorations are beyond awe :)

Lots of love!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Simply stunning Debbie..I love this. Beautiful details and a lovely monochromatic look :)

angelwhispers said...

Another stunning creation Debbie these new stamps are so beautiful! Hope you are all having a magical time! Love Chanelle ss

Maris said...

woww this is a stunning creation xx

Susy said...

THIS IS STUNNING, DEBBIE!

HUGS SUSY

01 09 10