You Make Me Smile

 Hiyaaaa
Im back with a new card using one of the new Tilda's from the Le Cirque Collection.

Its a little bit complicated is this this one, as there are so many techniques on there and has turned into more of a mixed media card. 
I started off with painting Tilda with Distress Inks, then from there it went wrong!! ha ha
After I had painted her I then masked  her with the flags stamps, (NOTE TO ME: Mask before painting, when you are happy with the look....NOT AFTER!) also from this collection but I wasn't happy with it so cut her out and placed her on a stencil background using a diamond mask and structure paste which I then painted over with Alchemy paints.
Then I rubbed Opal Magic wax over the top. This was so hard to capture on camera but you can just see a very subtle violet shimmer.

For the flowers I wanted a really Shabby Chic look. They were all handmade using both paper and foamarian then painted over in Alchemy paints Opals and to finish I slightly rubbed the tops with a gold wax.

 I also did the same on the rose leaves.
All dies were DooHickeys.
Papers were Maja 

Thankyou so much for popping by
I hope you liked my happy accident!! hee hee

big Hugs




4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Your happy accident took a very beautiful turn, Debbie! Love all your details.

Chris said...

You are amazing! It takes me 3 days to make a card. Making a work of art like you do would take me a lifetime! I love all the techniques you used. I was intimidated just reading about it! You are soooooo good at this!

XO,
Chris

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie what amazing card I love it and the colours and design are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing

Debs xx

Candy said...

Wow, Debbie - you outdid yourself on this card!!!

Hugs, Candy

01 09 10