Clown Tilda from Le Cirque Collection


Hello Everyone
Today to share is another of the Tilda's  from the Le Cirque Collection 2018
Ive coloured Clown Tilda with Distress Re-Inkers and pens.
I masked her and stamped with the Harlequin stamp from the Vintage box Volume 2.
I made some Rolled Roses then coloured them with Alchemy paints for the shimmer.

 Dies used are all DooHickeys below
Papers are the gorgeous Riddersholm


Thankyou so much for stopping by today.
I promise to be more active 
Hugs



4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie!

Sharon said...

Debbie, as always, your superior talent of an artist shows through each and every card you share with us all.
I sincerely thank you, your friend across the big pond, Sharon xo

Unknown said...

Oh Debbie this is one amazing card I love it your embellishments are stunning.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

I just love your card. You've used a nice colour combo.
Hugs Miranda

01 09 10