What A Catch!!!....... It Was Thiiiiiiiiissss big........♥︎

Hi There
It was this big!!!! ha ha The one that got away always is hey!!!

Im here today with my DT card for LLC.
Ive used the new DooHickey Club Dies Volume 11 which have an Outdoor/Camping theme. 
Tilda Enjoying Summer is coloured with Distress Reinkers and pens
Papers are Maja Summertime
 ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
 ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
I love this Button Lace on the bottom of my card. You wouldnt of known I have a phobia of buttons. I honestly dont own many clothes with buttons on!!!LOL  Yes I know Im weird!!! ha ha
But its true !!!
Thankyou for stopping by 
Have a wonderful weekend peeps ♥︎
Big Hugs



4 comments:

Sol said...

Beautiful Colouring! Great Colours too! Great østers an FAB Details! Cute dooHickeys! :)
Have a Great Weekend!

Juls said...

Gorgeous xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh my gosh, Debbie, this card is gorgeous! Love it! You should be a tutorial. Everything about it is wonderful. I've never seen button trim--it is so pretty. I'm glad you didn't let your button phobia stop you from putting it on the card. It looks amazing!

Denise Gutierrez said...

what a beautiful card!!! I really love the fish dies :)

01 09 10