New DooHickey Dies and Winner :D

Hi There
Im back after a little break with my latest card. I actually had a little time yesterday for some play time.
For my card I coloured 'Tilda With Armful Of Flowers' from the Seaside collection 2016 with Distress ReInkers.

and here are a couple of Magnolia new Summer DooHickey Dies 'Poppy'
Available fro the Magnolia Shop

The centers Ive made from the Seagrass rope



 Also in the top left hand corner is a new DooHickey Corner Florish Die
The base of the die is from the latest DooHickey Box Collection Volume 11.
I have more cards to follow shortly using this gorgeous collection so please pop back soon :D

Papers are Maja 'Summertime'
All Embellishments and gorgeous laces are from LLC

Also before I go I have the winner of this gorgeous stamp
The winner is 

Thankyou for stopping by today 
Hugs


4 comments:

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the details and monochromatic look. xx

Juls said...

Stunning creation xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Congratulations to Guida! I know how exciting it is myself to win as I was lucky enough to win as well a couple of weeks ago. :)

Guida Machado said...

Love your card, Debbie :)
And thank you once more for the giveaway. I'm so happy to win the prize :))
Hugs,
Guida

01 09 10