The Olive Branch ♥


Hi There
Im here today to share latest card with you using Olive Tilda from Little Italy Collection.
Oh how I dream to pick my own Olives like this! i wish I had one in my garden ....♥ Olives

as always Ive coloured with Distress ReInkers.
Papers are the beautiful Maja 'Enjoying Outdoors'!
Im just loving these new DooHickey dies from the Little Italy Collection, here Ive used Parsley and Rocket Salad available from the Magnolia store.
The rest of the dies are from DooHickey Volume 8 Animals
and the branch the cat is on is the branch from the Sakura Collection...
I think he's after the Olives too :D
Everything else is listed below from LLC

Have a fabulous weekend my friends xx
Hugs




3 comments:

sue :) said...

Fab card so lovely and sweet, I did wonder how to incorporate the chicken die into cards so again thank you for the inspiration. x

valou said...

Superbe ..j'adore l'utilisation des dies !
xxx Valou...

Kirsty said...

Stunning just adore her and love this colour combination the dies are fantastic love the florals :)

01 09 10