Love Is In The Air Challenge At LLC♥

Hi There
Well we are into February already and that is the month of Love,Hearts and Valentines which leads me to the LLC's monthly Challenge which is 
♥Love is in the Air♥
and Im getting brave as I have another short video on how I made the Love Canvas.
I hope you like it :D



 Ive a few techniques on there on how I used Ultra thick to give a Vintage photo effect 
 ♥♥♥
I coloured 'Cloudy Love Tilda' with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
  ♥♥♥

 ♥♥♥
I wont say too much because everything is in the video and everything I used is listed below.

Thank you for stopping by
Have a great week xx
Hugs


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Evening Debbie what a beautiful project I love everything about it the colours and your embellishment are gorgeous and your design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Letty Aguilar said...

Hi Debbie, your canvas is gorgeous!!! On my way to check out your video :)TFS

valou said...

Oh c'est magnifique ...j'adore !
xxx Valou....

Jay said...

Beautiful Debbie and so lovely to see how you pieced everything together so wonderfully!!! Stunning piece of art work and thank you for the wonderful tutorial!!
Cuddles Jay xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful canvas. Enjoyed the video.

01 09 10