Summer Tilda With Flags

Hiya
Today to share is probably my final Summer card...well beach card anyway. I think our English Summer has taken a nose dive at the moment and I keep seeing all the yummy new Christmas things coming out.

Saying that today is looking more promising :D
To share today is Summer Tilda with Flags. I  have to say she verrrry nearly went into the bin. Actually she did go in the bin!!!I messed up....
I had spent ages colouring her and I stupidly decided to spray her with a glimmer mist,but I went a little crazy and my ink ran!!!
 Anyway after my little tantrum and cuppa I went back to her and it had dried and I actually liked it. Even though its blurry I think it looks a little more dreamy and old. Here you can see the glimmer, but Tilda is stood in the glistening and shimmer of the sun!!! hee hee
A few more homemade flowers. For this one I used Peony and Poinsettia.
Other DooHickeys are from the Summer DooHickey Club
I also used Tilda's Tag and the new Pink Dies Rounded Frames and Tags
and for the shape Go Kreate
Cheesecloth and Pearl Trim from the Ribbon Girls
Papers are Magnolia apart from the shell strip which is Maja Design

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday 
Byeeee for now
Hugs

7 comments:

Barbara GR said...

This is simply amazing!! I Love it!!!! Wow wow....
Hugs, Barbara GR

Patty O'Malley said...

Well, even if you threw this in the bin, it looks beautiful to me! Love all the pretty details that are always on your cards. Tilda look wonderful with the sparkle (Edward in the Twilight movie sparkled in the sun also. lol)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Awesome!!!
hugs Tamara

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. I beautiful image and a beautifully embellished design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Durvina said...

This one is really amazing!!
Love your coloring!!!!!!

hugs, Durvina

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love the glimmery image, it looks so vintage! A gorgeous summery card, the bunting and shell look fab!
Rebecca.

Juls said...

Fabulous, beautiful soft colour :-) xx

01 09 10