Father's Day 2

Well its here again:The time of year i always get stuck on what to make my dad for Father's Day(Well 2 dad's-my hubbys Dad too).This stamp set never fails to please.They have both probably had it before-though they wont remember!!!ha ha .Though i must add, I am not saying they are both OLD ...YET!!!! They are just men and they wont remember what they got last year. (I also know they wont read my blog so i can write what i like tee hee!!!)love em loads though!
I have used 'Aspects of Design' Mens Sheet

The bits of card around the edges are just the scraps of cards i would of thrown away.
I must say this is one sheet you can rely on every year.Each time it looks so different.I have made another card for the other dad which i will post later

Bye for now

Debbie x

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Love this card, brill images, look forward to seeing the other one youve made too!
Nicki
x

Julie Ranae said...

Debbie...New follower to your blog and I just love your projects. Glad to find inspiration like this!

Julie
juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com

lisa said...

Great card Debbie. What lucky Dads.
I don't have to think about Father's Day cards. My daughter makes one for her Dad at school and neither of our Dads are here anymore. Oh well, that's life!
Have a great weekend

Lisax

Unknown said...

Brill cards debbie xx Thanks for stopping by my blog and your supportive comments - todays another day so Im moving on from the wallowing! Janet x

01 09 10