♥Holly Hello Pretty♥

Holly Hello Pretty
Hey Everybody
A BIG Happy New Year to you all. I'm here with my first Polkadoodles post this year and Nikky has very kindly given us the gorgeous new Holly to play with. Isn't she just adorable? I just LOVE her and it is always great to have a new character to colour.


Here I have coloured Holly Hello Pretty with Distress Re-Inkers
She is also available as a pre-coloured image

Ive used lots of dies from my stash here and also the gorgeous new paper 

For the oval shape around Holly I used Polkadoodles Posydoodles Basic Oval Dies

I hope you love Holly as much as me. Go check them all out in the shop here.
I can't wait to see what you make.
Ive already coloured my next one, so cant wait to show you very soon ...
Bye for now
Hugs





No comments:

01 09 10