Guest DT At Polkadoodles ♥

Good Morning :D
Im so excited to share the news I have been asked by Nikky to join them over at 
The challenge this week being anything goes.


The stamp I have used below is Winnie Summer Breeze 
I couldn't wait to colour her.

I have water coloured her with Distress ReInkers
I masked Winnie and used the text Script stamp from Belle Papillon

The gorgeous papers are also Polkadoodles called Bella Fleur

Flowers I made with Lady E 005
The rest are Doohickeys

 Thankyou so much for stopping by today and I hope I inspired you a little.
Pop by the challenge blog to see the other girls cards they are amazing :D

Happy Weekend Everyone
Hugs

11 comments:

Candy said...

What a beautiful card, Debbie!! I LOVE the way you have coloured Winnie. You always decorate your cards in a lovely way :o)

Big Hugs, Candy

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, love the colours you have used, super colouring and fab layout.
Hugs Sue W.

Suzi Mac said...

Another beautiful card for Polkadoodles Debbie, your colouring, layering and all the sweet extras are perfect.
Hugs
Suzi Mac xxx

Patty O'Malley said...

What an absolutely wonderful card, Debbie! I love how you colored Winnie. The beautiful diecut accents showcase her perfectly.

Nelly said...

Stunning ; love how you have applied the reinkers to colour Winnie up ! Beautiful composition love Nelly x

Gina's Cards said...

WOW Debbie what can I say... your layout is stunning and I love your colouring. Congratulations on your GDT, it's lovely to have you join us.
Hugs
Gina xx

Fleur said...

A truly stunning card Debbie
Hugs Fleur xxx

Melle Clef said...

Your card is so Pretty !
Polkadoodles Guest DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Amazing, I love it!. Xox

Ann-Marie said...

A truly beautiful creation. I love all your layers and your colouring is just gorgeous. Take care, Ann-Marie x

Renate said...

Hi Debbie, what a beautiful card. And amazing coloring
Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges
Renate DT

01 09 10