A Card For A Sweet Friend

Hey All :D
Wow it seems such a long time since I made or posted anything!
Its so nice to finally have time to do something and have a little play.

I have used an older Tilda for my card. Ive so many Ive only ever coloured once and this one is so sweet. 

Ive coloured with Distress Re-Inkers 
Papers are 13@rts

For the flowers I used DooHickey Dies and the Ivy leaves are by Sizzix.
The rest are DooHickeys.
I hope you like it.
Thankyou so much for stopping by today
Big Hugs




3 comments:

Sharon said...

Debbie, another beautiful creation, thank you for sharing with us.

Hugs,
Sharon- across the big pond.
P.S. I still have your card on my desk in my craft room to inspire me daily.

Patty O'Malley said...

What an absolutely breathtaking tag, Debbie! Everything is just beautiful. Your friend is so lucky to receive such a wonderful card.

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Love!!!💕💕💕

01 09 10