Its Christmas At LLC ♥︎


Hi Again
I'm back again with a Christmas creation for LLC.
It's 16 weeks today until Christmas Eve!!! WOW .....not that I want to panic you!! ha ha
I coloured Twinkle Star Tilda with distress reinkers. I cant believe I hadnt inked her up yet!
Also on there are the new Wycinanka trees Sandy has in her store...I just love these.♥︎ 

The shape of the card I used the shape die from the DooHickey POP UP box and the flower I used the Poinsettia Die


Papers are Pion 'Greeting from The North Pole'
♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
The rest Ive listed below from the LLC shop.
Thankyou for stopping by today and I wish you a wonderful weekend :D

Big Hugs


4 comments:

Susi said...

What a dream, Debbie. Every time I fell in love with your creations. All details match perfectly together.
Have a nice weekend,
Susen

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie. Lovely coloring on Tilda and beautiful embellies throughout. Always inspiring!
Hugz,
Cath

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful card, Debbie! The details are so pretty. Love those poinsettia flowers.

valou said...

Magnifique carte !...en plus j'adore ce tampon !
xxx Valou..

01 09 10