You've Got Mail

 Hey!!
It's FRIDAY!!! whooooo 
and next week our days will be longer, so dont forget to put your clocks forward an hour Sunday AM!! Love it!!!
 To share today is my final card I made for the CHA and I think my favourite.
Ive used 'Mail Tilda'
I know the cyber world is taking over and we receive less and less mail, but I'm sure we all still love to receive happy mail every now and then hey! (not the bills though)!!!
 Ive coloured with Distress Re-Inkers and also used the LOVE text stamp from Magnolia embossed with Moonglow
 here I dug out my Cuttlebug folders and dry embossed the text for a shabby look.
Papers are Magnolia
Dies used are 
DooHickeys Grooms Bow and Heart Tag and Vintage square for the shape
Sizzix Doily
Spellbinders Ornate Ovals
Bits and pieces of embellishments and Lace are from LLC

have a fabulous weekend
Ill be back on Sunday with my final card for Sandy at Live and Love Crafts
until then

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I always admire your cards and this one is also stunning and colored so beautifully. I love the complimentary background around Tilda, beauty before my eyes!
Hugs Kelly

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! I love to receive happy mail--I hope it always exists! Our clocks went forward a couple of weeks ago--still trying to get back that hour less of sleep! lol

Unknown said...

#panting.... Love the card! This is one of my fav tilda for this collection(I have two) ... This so beautiful and inspiring thank you so much.. Hugs

Robyn said...

Love your card, so gorgeously creative. Enjoy your jump forward we are about to go back an hour next weekend. Boohoo love daylight savings.

Unknown said...

Fantastic textures, embellishment work and of course colouring; shabby at its best.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

01 09 10