Another Golden Oldie

Hiya
Today to share is my final post for Live and Love Crafts.
Can I take this opportunity to thank Sandy and the girls for having me for the last 6 weeks. It has been such an honour to be guest in this fabulous team.♥ 

Well Ive actually just made it in time!!... Ive only just managed to throw this together this morning that the paint and gesso are still wet!!!plus Ive lost an hour with the clocks going forward...

Our challenge this week was to use the gorgeous scrummy Reprint papers. Sandy really sets the best challenges.

Ive used another golden oldie Tilda. She is from the 2008 Autumn Collection. I coloured her with Distress Reinkers.
Roses I made using Marianne Design 'Rolled Roses' die
Butterflies are Spellbinders
Thankyou once again for having me.
Have a great day

Hugs
xxx

5 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card!

Unknown said...

Pretty card! Great job on the painting and I love the layering!
Cheers, Maya S. | Ealing Domestic Cleaning

Kirsty said...

She is stunning just loving the oldies gorgeous papers love the roses and butterfly too :)

Unknown said...

It's nice seeing the vintage Tildas; they look so different from the ones that are released these days. :-) Beautiful; I love how you've used the heart buttons as centre pieces for the butterflies. Thanks again so much for helping out.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

01 09 10