Pastels At The Ribbon Girls

Heyyyyy!!
Where have you been this last few weeks!!hee hee
Or should I say where have I been..Well apart from my mojo going awol BIG time, the crafting I have managed to sneak in, I havent been able to show on my blog!.....not just yet anyway!!!
My laptop needed a dusting too, its been so long since its been turned on!
But today there's a new colour challenge over at the Ribbon Girls Blog and we want to see Pastels


My card today is using an old Magnolia stamp. Ive even not sure of her name. I coloured with Distress re-Inkers as always. papers are Maja Design.

From the Ribbon Girls shop I used Cheesecloth, Self adhesive Ivory Pearl Flatbacks, 10mm Ivory Pearl Daisy trim, Andrea Ivory Flower fine Cluny Lace and Baby Pram Charm.

Dies used are Go Kreate, Sizzix Butterflight, Joycraft and DooHickeys Groom's  Bow and Tilda's Tag

That's all from me today folks..The weather's looking good so far. 
I wish you a wonderful day whatever your up to.
Big hugs

8 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely baby card Debbie! Mary x

Unknown said...

Debby this is absolutely stunning I love it. Well done xx

Debs xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card!

annemarie said...

It's a very gorgeous card Debbie. I love it.

hugs Annemarie

Magda said...

O Debbie I love your coloring style!!!
I think it's just amazing!
I hope to lear more from you.

Juls said...

As always a beautiful and exquisite card :-) xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so cute, what a sweet image! Love your beautiful die-cuts too.
Rebecca.

01 09 10