Add Pearls at The Ribbon Girls

 Morning!!
Dare I say the word......Christmas!!! hee hee
Look what arrived through my post box on Friday and luckily it was my day off . So within a minute of it arriving it was inked and being coloured up. 

It was just in time for todays Ribbon Girls Challenge which is 'Add Pearls'
I'd already started colouring another image but that is on the back burner for now.

I did something really stupid though...I was so eager to get my card made and uploaded to the challenge I forgot to look what the challenge WAS!!! and I was dashing out to work yesterday..
Albeit luck was definately on my side, as I had put a string of pearls on there!!!!phew


This one was my first choice to colour from the collection because I just love Pointsettias, It was also a good excuse to use my new dies from the DooHickey Club Christmas Collection...LoVe LoVe LoVe  these. 

Papers used were the gorgeous Riddersholm a Christmas Story.  I just ADORE the greens and creams in this Collection.




Here in the center of the pointsettia Ive added green micro beads to add a little more dimension, Also a few speckles off shabby white Frantage . On the tips of the petal Ive added Artquest Gloss
and a few Stamens in the center
from the Ribbon Girls Shop Ive used White Seam Binding(coloured with DI's), Andrea Ivory Flower Cluny Lace, Holly Leaf Silver Charm, 6mm Ivory Pearl Flatback Trim, Ivory 10mm Open Rose and 20mm Pale Green Open Rose


Other Dies used were
Sizzix and DooHickey Fern Tag
The rest were from the DooHickey Christmas kit

Thanks for taking your time to visit me and I wish you a wonderful day,
Hope to see you at the challenge 
Hugs for now

9 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

OMG
GORGEOUS!!!!
How sweet new image
hugs Tamara

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely card Debbie, those flowers are just beautiful and your colours are wonderful Mary x

Jane said...

*sigh* This is so incredibly gorgeous Debbie, love the micro beads in the flowers - genius! hugs, Jane x x x

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous hun!
I can't wait for this stamp to be released so I can get my hands on it! lol xxx

Patty O'Malley said...

This is breathtaking, Debbie! The coloring and design are beautiful! Love the dies and that sweet little poinsettia charm.

Dortesjs said...

so faboules love this card and all its layers

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so gorgeous, I love this beautiful image! Your details are all so wonderful, as always.
Rebecca.

Shelly G said...

OMGosh this is beautiful! I love all the details you put into this creation. Your coloring and composition are gorgeous! Love it!

Kirsty said...

Hi I just love her the reds just stand off the page.. Loving all the dies too :)

01 09 10