My Top 12 Of 2013 and Thankyou ♥♥♥

Hi There
Well I cant believe it is here again already, but its that time of year once again Im here with my personal top 12 of 2013

So here they all are in no particular order
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
I hope you liked them as much as I enjoyed making them.

Hopefully I will be back in my craftroom as soon as this mad period is over and Im back to normal.. I hope I remember how to paint its been so long!

Can I also take this time to wish you a very Happy New Year and to thankyou all so much for visiting me and for all your comments. They do mean so much.

Thankyou once again and 
All The Best For 2014

♥♥
Hugs

12 comments:

Sammy said...

How could you possibly choose? They're all so very gorgeous!

A happy new year to you, hope 2014 brings you health and happiness! x

Donna said...

Each and every one a masterpiece Debbie. If I was asked I would have to choose all of your stunning and inspirational creations throughout 2013.
Thanks for sharing them all.
Best wishes for 2014 and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Happy crafting!
Hugs, Donna xx

Ingba said...

Your card is amazing and I´m looking forwaard to all the new ones.

Wish you a happy new year!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely stunning collection of cards!
Rebecca.

Christine L said...

Hi Debbie... these are all such stunning cards... and you know how much I love your colouring... but I have a quick question... The second card down showing Tilda blowing hearts.... I think I HAVE to have that stamp... and I can't spot it... can you tell me what it's called?

Thank you in advance!
Big hugs and Happy New Year
Christine x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauu wauuu and again wauuu
gorgeous cards
I wish you and your love ones one magic year 2014
hugs Tamara

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful Top 12 with nice details.

Hugs, Astrid.

Fleur said...

All stunning,
BIG HUGZ Fleury xXx

Sharon said...

I don't know how you managed to pick these cards from your blog as every one of your cards are stunning. True works of art.
Happy New Year to you.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ivonne said...

Absolutely gorgeous...each and everyone of them. Happy New Year! Ivonne

Elchi said...

They're all so cute - I love your cards.

Just got my first Copics today - I'm still in my babyshoes doing some cards, but I'll work hard ;)

Denise Gutierrez said...

AHHHH! why did I NOT know you had another blog! Iv been fllowing you for a long time and im excided to get to follow another one of your blogs!

01 09 10