Midweek Reminder for the Ribbon Girls Card Challenge

Hi There
 Just popping in with my late card for the Ribbon Girls Card Challenge which started on Sunday, so there's still a few days left to enter. The challenge is add flowers.
 
Mary and Andrea were so kind to let me be the midweek reminder :D....Thanks so much ladies xx
For my card Ive used Rose Pink Velvet lace, Pearl and Crystal Branch, Daisy Cream RGirl, Cheesecloth, Jacqueline Ivory fine vintage style lace, Cordelia vintage style cluny lace, Pearl Ivory Flat Backs, Crysanth Kort & Godt Flowers, Rolled Paper Pink Roses and Hip Rose Buds Pink
all from the Ribbon Girls shop

Ive used Tilda With Love Cake from the With Love Collection 2013 and painted her with Distress Reinkers

Once again I used Frantage and fragments around the edges but this time used Ivory.
 
Thankyou so much for visiting me your comments make my day
Bye for now
Hugs
 

5 comments:

Fleur said...

A real stunner Debbie, the flowers look so pretty & I love all the vintage lace
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, I love the shapes and colours in your cards and all the gorgeous embellishments, I could stay here for hours, Awesome work, Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

Debbie this is truly a work of art.Thanks so much for your inspiration.

Sol said...

Great Card.. FAB FAB Coloring.. Love all your Details.. FAB FAB put together.. Love your way of using paint!!.. Beautiful and so much to look at..
Sorry I haven´t been around.. work weeks have been very busy.. And there has been nothing left of me.. :o) :o) have a great Week! :o)

Juls said...

Gorgeous!! Love all your details!! Hugs Juls

01 09 10