For Your 'Dies' Only......

 Morning Everybody
There's a new Magnolia Challenge over at the Ribbon Girls Blog today and we want you to add a die.
 
Ive done something a little different for me and only used Dies.
Loving thenew DooHickey dies from the new collection.
For my card I have used
DooHickey Castle, Flags, Fence, Lace Coaster and Fir Trees
Paper Magnolia -Japanese Garden


Ive decorated with
Anenome Antique Mauve,10mm Pale Pink Open Roses, Aster Ivory, Beaded Ivory Gypsophalia, Cheesecloth,
Pink Velvet Lace and Old Rose Pink Pleated Crushed Organza
all from the Ribbon Girls Shop
Please pop over and see the rest of the girls cards..As always they are gorgeous xx
Hugs for now
 

8 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous dies and you did fabulous card with them,
love it,
hugs Tamara
thanks for your visit on my blog
It means a lot to me

chrilvian said...

oooo wowww

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Debbie, love the colours and such a fabulous scene you have created with the dies...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fleur said...

Wow Debbie. It may be different for you. But it's still sooooo you - if you get what I mean lol.
I love it. Enjoy the rest of the day
Hugz Fleur xxx

Juls said...

This is stunning!! So very creative!! Hugs Juls xxx

Candy said...

Fabulous!!!
Big Hugs, Candy

Elise said...

HI ya Sweetie! :) OoOh right from the get-go .. your title is so catchy! haha .. I LOVE James Bond movies!!

And now .. your card here .. oh my GOSH! Wow wow wow .. I know I say it all the time, but you are simply AMAZING! So GORGEOUS how you put everything together .. sigh! I truly love your work!

Hope you had a beautiful weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

janeslovelycards said...

LOL living in a Bond obsessed household I just love your post title :D. Stunning card sweetie, love the gorgeous colours and the flag on the castle is a great idea! hugs, Jane xxx

01 09 10