Pink and Lime at MDUC

 Hiya
OMG! I nearly forgot about my post tonight for MDUC.
This week we want to see Pink and Lime on your cards:D 
Talking about this week ....Where has it gone???? I cant believe I havent blogged all week. But I think you know by now what I'm doing when Im MIA!!! :D 
 As some of the group weren't too keen on this colour combo , I was really pleased how mine turned out. I used one of the Mini world Magnolia Beautiful Tilda and painted with DI's.I bought quite a few mini's when I visited Sweden last October.
She fit perfectly into one of my Air Dry clay frames I made earlier.
Apart from the Lime flower the others I made into rolled roses.

Papers are a mixture of Prima and Magnolia.

Im entering this into
Stamp and Create with magnolia-Spring and Butterflies
Thanks so much for looking
hugs

12 comments:

Fleur said...

Such a pretty card Debbie, I love the colour combo, but would struggle with it LOL. You have, as always, come up trumps.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Dunja Dücker said...

hiya dear Debbie, your creation is amazing, i love that color combo! That looks great. The Tilda is stunning and the flowers are great too.
Have a lovely weekend

Hugs, Dunja x

Noriko said...

Wat een pracht van een kaart mooie kleuren en materialen heb je gebruikt.

Lieve groetjes Noriko
Norikoskaarten.blogspot.com

Alyce said...

stunning debbie! i just love the gorgeous flowers and papers.... a beuatiful layout! :)

esku-lanak said...

What a fantastic creation. So pretty colours. Fantastic roses that you made.

Juls said...

Stunningly beautiful!! Love the soft colours!!! Hugs Juls x

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, this is just gorgeous. So many fab elements and the flowers and frame are wonderful.
Colours look super.
Hugs Sue W.

Mandy G said...

Hi Debs,
What a gorgeous card you nailed the challange and some. Love it :)
Hugs
Mandy

Rene said...

Wow! Another absolutely amazing creation...such a visual feast! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp and Create's Magnolia challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
Rene :D

Ria said...

So gorgeouss :) thanks for joining us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges.
hugs Ria

Sol said...

Beautiful Card.. I love the painting on the flowers.. Gorgeous Design ...!!!! And all those Fantastic layers of paper.. and stash.. Beautiful.. Just Beautiful! :o)

Lacey Stephens said...

What a beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous and great take on the Spring with Butterflies Challenge.
Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge. We will have another fun one Friday morning; we hope you will come play along again soon!
PS we will be having a Weekend Sale on Magnolias; many designs will be 25-35% off beginning Friday.
~Lacey
Stamp and Create with Magnolia DT
www.stampandcreate.com