Magnolia Doo Bee Pops

Hiya
Im just popping in quickly to tell you about Doo Bee Pops!
Last week the Magnolia DT were sent a few of the sheets each below called Doo Bee Pops. I think we were all curious into what they were, I think we were all googling them to find out more!!!hee hee
 
Anyway this is what arrived below and they are like a honeycomb paper.
 
Ive just had a play with mine and made a few things butterflies etc and this is what i came up with along with a bit of Frantage too.
As I have to use a heatgun for Frantage I thought the paper may burn, but no it worked perfectly, so I edged the heart with aged white EP

I'll be back soon with the card.(Its an ongoing process)
 
See ya
Love
 
 

6 comments:

christina said...

Love this technique wonderful result! !! Xx

Ine said...

wauw it's so beautifullllll.
Can I buy it where??

XX Ine

Elise said...

Oh gosh good gracious, you are AMAZING Debbie! Love love love your project!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

My name is Cindy said...

Very pretty!

ChrisAndCat said...

Wow, tis is unusual, love it.

angelwhispers said...

Me again Debbie I'm having a thick moment can you tell me what EB/EP stands for? Love Chanelle xx

01 09 10