The Stampman ATC Swaps-Time

Ok so I said before I hadn't ever done an ATC (this is my second one)! But im really enjoying them so far and I loved doing this one. I don't really know what is was that scared me about them. Perhaps it was the size of them and when the subject 'Time' was chosen, I panicked even more!!lol

Anyway my Hero flowers to the rescue. I have used two flowers from two different sets here

CL375 Big Flower Pattern and CL 374 Big and small flowers. I love love love!! these sets and just couldnt decide which to have, so I just had to have them both!!lol
The clocks in the centre are just amazing and they can be found here.

So please, even if your not an avid ATC er! it's certainly worth a LOOK. There was some fab entries last time and I bet Janet will be in her element swapping them all.

Byeeeee for now

and Thanks for looking

Love Debbie

12 comments:

chris said...

Its fabulous debby

Lizzy said...

OH WOW! how fab is this hun...I luv it! great idea with the clock faces xx Lizzy xx :o)

Miria said...

Hi, Debbie. This ATC is stunning, I love the flowers and the clocks are in the centre are amazing. Actually I tried some fabric ATC some time ago. I think I'll give them another go. Hugs. Miria

Jane said...

This is lovely...I have never done an ATC before...might just give it a go!

Anita Wells said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, love the clock faces. Can't wait to get my swaps back from last month, must get my thinking head on for this one, Anita xx

angelwhispers said...

Not really alover either of doing Atc's far too small and qive quite a headache trying to do one!!! lol

But Debbie this is fabulous just love the colours and the clock face's in the flower centre's are just perfect "Well Done" it's fabulous Chanelle xx

chrissy xx said...

This is really STUNNING! Just love the flowers ~ and the clocks ~ Wow!
Fab.
Chrissyxx

Debbie Pamment said...

What an AMAZING idea- LOVE the clocks as flower centres - inspired!
xXx

craftimamma said...

Don't know why you were worried either Sweetie. This is a wonderful ATC. Love those flowers with their cute watch faces.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

This is stunning Debbie I think you should definately join in the swap xx J x

lisa said...

I love the clock faces, Debbie. How great are they!!
You've certainly taken to ATC's like a duck to water.
Thanks so much for your lovely comments. Hopefully we may catch up on the journalling workhop. There's just one we can't make.
Hope you are enjoying your Summer hols.
Hugs Lisax

Lynne K said...

Hi Debbie. Your flowers really made me smile - they're fabulous! Great ATC - you must do more! xx

01 09 10