A Greeting of Love

Now three weeks in(I think) as Guest DT for Whiff of Joy, here is my third card. I have used 'Melinda Hugging Heart'. I must say they are lovely images to use with Distress inks.
The Stamped Corners are from 'Aspects of Design 54 Distress Borders and Corners'. It isnt actually mine, it's what I borrowed from Jill a while back and I had given her them back. But when I cleaned my craftroom the other day I found this one under my drawer!!! WHOOPS!!! soz Jill!!!lol. But it has sold me the sheet now, because I love it and has soooo many uses.
The rest is from stash and of course I used my Nesties.

Thankyou for looking.
lots of Lurrvvee
Debbie xxxxx


17 comments:

Juls said...

this is amazing! beautiful images and gorgeous details, so soft and beautiful! such a stunning card! Hugs Juls

Sally H said...

Oooh Debbie! this is gorgeous! I love the subtlety of your colouring and the embossed hearts too. Stunning!

Kylie said...

Wow Debbie! This is a gorgeous card. I love the hearts to compliment the beautiful image. Beautiful!!
Hugs
Kylie

chrissy xx said...

Oh! I LOVE this lots.Great colours love the corners! and your little pearls.
Chrissyxx

Brocéliane said...

wow love this one^^

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning... xx Lizzy xx :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debbie.
luv
Debby

Nicki said...

WOW this is gorgeous! lovely colours,so pretty!
Nicki
x

Lelia Pierce said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love it!

XXX

meiju151 said...

A totally gorgeous card. Love the beautiful romantic colours.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous card Debbie - love the soft shabby-chic colouring. The Nestie hearts are fab - love the way you have embossed them, and the Stamp Man corner swirl is gorgeous.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

chris said...

Love the soft colours of this perfect card, its so gorgeous, hugs chris xx

craftimamma said...

You do shabby chic brilliantly Debbie. This card is gorgeous and I love the cascade of hearts down the side. I do agree with you about those fab corners too - gorgeous!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lou said...

Hi!love your card,such a pretty image and lovely soft colours.
The hearts and those corners are so lovely too.
hugs Lou.xx

Fleur said...

Debbie, this really is stunning, love the soft muted colours -perfection
Hugz Fleur xXx

PatR said...

Love this card Debbie. The image is lovely and the colour combo works so well. Another stunner!
xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Debbie, loving all the pretty shades of pink here, such a sweet card, have a great weekend :D xx

01 09 10