Question:Cupcake or Bun??????

Being a Yorkshire girl ive always known these as 'Buns'!!But today Jill and I had a debate in the shop and some said cupcakes and some said Buns.????Who knows.Please leave a comment iam really interested.Though i will still always say 'i'm going to bake some buns'
Anyway for the card,i made the the template myself and used some paper i had in my stash.The ribbon i bought from a craft shop in Denmark last year when i was staying with my cousin.The delicious is a clear stamp from the clearset 'cupcakes' by Heroarts.
mmmmm'mmmmm yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me want to go and bake some 'BUNS'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hee hee

5 comments:

maddy hill said...

Debbie i love love love your cupcake card its adorable ! Clever you did the template yourself too - lovin the colours ! very yummy !
love maddy x

Debbie Dolphin said...

thanks maddie.I copied off some cupcake stamps i had!

Unknown said...

Fab card Debbie and I would say "buns" too!
re the punches - although I used stampin up scallop punch I think the blue woodware scallop and the yellow plain circle would nest nicely its the yellow one Ive used with the stampin up one but I have got the blue too - I will have a go and get back to you!

Daisy236 said...

I just love your card...how cute!

Lynne K said...

Definitely buns! (But then I'm a Yorkshire girl too). Great card.

01 09 10