It's been a few weeks and the new Alcohol Inks

Hi Folks-Well it's been a few weeks since my last post.Ive been so busy.With it being the school hols i managed to have 2 weeks holiday.Well ive been decorating our bedroom,spring cleaning and entertaining the kids.We also managed a trip to the Lakes and we were so lucky with the weather.It was sunny!!
Which meant my craftroom was very neglected.But not for long!!!!hee hee
Well at last Ive managed to at last get my hands on the new colour Alcohol inks and they are just so fabby!!and of course i had to have a go at making my usual shrink plastic embellishment buttons.The colours are soo cool .I find these embellishments so useful and just add the finshing touches to my cards.
I have made a couple of cards with the inks,which i will post tomorrow.So please call back then


These are the three colurs i have at the moment,but im definately going to purchase more.


2 comments:

The Stamp Man said...

Oooh, you got to these before me, love what you have done with them

Jill xx

Unknown said...

I made a necklace with shrink plastic and a punch last year as a secret santa gift, never thought to put the flowers on cards though !!! fab idea, you have given me ideas now lol xx

01 09 10