Holly Butterfly and Zig Water Colour Pens

Hey There Polkadoodle fans.
How has your weekend been so far?
I’m here today with another of the new release Holly stamps.
 Ive used Holly Butterfly .
Ive tried something new this week and purchased the Zig Clean Colour Water Colour pens. I think you know I always and only use Distress Re-Inkers, so I thought I would give these ago.

This is the result. I think I like them, but they are so much more intense than the Distress Inks. I always get carried away blending different colours and these are perfect for this.
Here are the colours I used
Skin-064, 066, 026 and 071
Hair- 071, 072 and 065
Dress- 083, 091 and 095
Butterflies 025 and 036

Ive used a couple of the Polkadoodles paper packs. The butterflies on the card Ive cut out from this sheet from the Posy Doodles Collection and Bella Fleur for the background and Butterfly.

The dies I used to cut out Holly are the Posy Doodles Rectangle Dies
The gorgeous Butterfly is the largest Butterfly from the trio Die set Butterfly Trio decorated with a rolled rose.

The rest of the dies are from my stash.
I then finish off with a little Gesso.

Hope you like it :D
Thanks so much for stopping by
Hugs
Debbie xx

3 comments:

Candy said...

Stunning! Beautiful butterfly and love all the little ones you have added.
Fantastic job with the Zigs - I still make everything too dark with mine.

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty, Debbie!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Resplendently gorgeous! What a detailed, engaging, absolute gem of a make.

♥ Autumn

01 09 10