Meribelle

Hey! Happy Saturday
I'm here today with a little more summer inspiration for you. Im not ready for leaving summer behind just yet are you? Though its felt really back endish (as we say here!!) this week.

For my card Ive used the stunning Meribelle -Swimming Around stamp coloured with Distress Re-Inkers.

This took me a few hours to paint but wow did I enjoy it. I really have coloured her as deep as she is in the ocean.
For her tail I added a little glossy accents, added shaved Ice fragments and heated with a heat gun. When heated the fragments shrivel up and they look like jewels glistening away deep under the water.


 For the flowers I used PD Delicate Daisy Cluster Die and rolled them into a rose. Remember my tutorial for this HERE and then painted with Alchemy paints
and you have to add a little star bottle embellishment filled with shells.

Papers Ive used are once again the fabulous Fourni

Other dies used are
Ive entered this into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -Stamp it


Well I hope Ive helped you hold on a little longer to summer hey?
Please pop by the POLKADOODLES BLOG for lots more inspo.
Thankyou so much for stopping by
Big Hugs



2 comments:

Candy said...

Debbie, your cards take my breath away every time!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic card, Debbie! Love the added shaved ice fragments. I'm not a summer person so I am looking forward to the change of seasons.

01 09 10