♥A Gift For A Lady♥

Hi There
Its a new Friday Challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge blog today. As always its Anything Goes but also a 'A Gift For A Lady' for those who want a little more of a challenge.:D

Ive coloured Ruby Birthday Cake with Distress ReInkers. The link takes you too the digi version but I actually used the stamp version of her.
I did the no lines technique...Why?.... I always ask myself, because I always end up adding black!!LOL

I used Butterfly Dreams Paper pad. So gorgeous and bright.

Flowers I made using DooHickeys
All the rest are also DooHickeys except the tag which is Gummpian.
The stitched oval is LDRS
I'm hoping my dearest crafty friend has received it now

Thankyou so much for stopping by my blog 
Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are :D
Hugs


4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is like a spring day--so pretty!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Debbie. Love the pretty colours and as always your stunning colouring.
Hugs
Gina xx

Fleur said...

Absolutely Stunning. The colours are gorgeous
Hugs Fleur xxxx

Crafting Belle said...

Stunning...I adore the colours. Hugs Lisa xxx

01 09 10