♥Cherry Tilda♥


Hey Everyone
Im back with another card today using one of the Fruit Salad Collection.
Ive used Cherry Tilda.
I actually painted her a couple of months back now and Ive been waiting for the right inspiration to pop into head to finish the card. It actually hit me when I walked into my craft room the other day and looked directly at one of my old cards with a heart DooHickey Balloon on there. 
WOW! looking at me all this time were the perfect Cherries. Funny isn't it how you just see things!
Ive coloured her with Distress Re-Inkers
The flowers and Leaves are also DooHickeys and the mini Cherry which is from the Autumn DooHickey Kit.
Papers are the wonderful Maja Design 'Summertime'

Thankyou so much for stopping by today
Big Hugs


3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

What a delightfully perfect card, Debbie! I love it!

Sharon said...

Hi Debbie,

As always another beautiful creation of Miss Tilda.
You indeed are an inspirational artist to us all. Thank you for sharing with us all.

June said...

Amazing! Love your card!

01 09 10