Magnolia Easter Box Day 7 -♥ Tilda's Tool Box ♥


 Hey Everyone 
OOOOooooo Ive been so nervous for today. It's my turn to host Magnolia's Easter Box Day 7. Im so out of my comfort zone in doing video's for YouTube, but 7 is my lucky number so hopefully that was a good sign:D
Ive really loved all the Easter Box collection of Tilda and her tools. Its so me at the moment with all the renovations we are doing at home. Ive always some sort of tool in my hand these days!!


 Here is my video on the Magnolia Channel 


I made a little faux leather apron for her tools using the apron from DooHickey Box Volume 2
Also a matching faux leather tool belt in pink

Papers are Maja Design 'Celebrations'

Ive used Distress Inks and pens for colouring Tilda

Hope you like it 

Big Hugs 





5 comments:

Yulis Kartika said...

LOVE this Debbie .. as always I will be your BIG fans <3 <3 <3
Hugs,
Yulis

Patty O'Malley said...

What a fantastic card, Debbie! Love the little details like the paintbrushes. Also, that tool box with the eggs is adorable.

Candy said...

AWESOME Debbie!! LOVE IT.....

sue w. said...

Oh wow Debbie!! Where to start looking. This is just fabulous. Gorgeous colouring and the attention to detail is just breathtaking. You nailed it girl.
Hugs Sue W.

Lisa Andersson said...

Fantastic card, love the tool belt...very clever <3
hugs, Lisa

01 09 10