Its All About Christmas

Hi Everyone
Whoopsie I almost forgot to post this!
Where is time going.
Its a new challenge for December over at All About Magnolia and our challenge this month is All About Christmas time.

This time of year I just love to light candles to brighten up the dull days and nights. So I made a little candle holder.
I used all DooHickeys.
I coloured Frozen Tilda with Distress Inks

For the back of my candle holder I used the Embossing folder 'Snowflakes' which was part of the Magnolia Online Day kit 'Spellbound' on Velum

I hope to see you playing along at the Challenge.
See You Soon
Hugs

3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so sweet, Debbie!

Sol said...

Adorable image and Beautiful Colouring!! Great use of the dies!! And Lovely Decorations too!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this!

01 09 10