Its been tooooooo long!!!♥︎

Hello There
Yes its me .......
Its been toooooooo long since I blogged, or even made a card!
Where have I been??

Ive moved home!
and boy what a task and a half it was.
I wont go into detail and bore you but at last Im back!!
Its been so good today to relax and put together this card. I dont even feel guilty about how much work Ive got to do at the house, but my craftroom is the first to be finished!! Yayyyyy !
Although Im just waiting for the floor, I just couldnt wait anymore.
While Ive been gone,one of my favourite shops has closed :( 
Im so gutted LLC has closed its doors, but I wish Sandy♥︎ all the best and Ive made such a lovely friend, so I'm happy we will stay in touch :D

So for my card I have used lots of new Magnolia goodies
Ive put all info over on my Magnolia Blog 

Papers are the gorgeous  Maja Soferio♥︎

I wish you a wonderful week and thankyou so much for stopping by today
Big Hugs









7 comments:

Tracey T said...

Great to see you back in blogland, Debbie. You haven't lost your touch with your cards - this is beautiful x

Donna said...

A super stunning card Debbie, and it's lovely to see you back in blogland.
Crafty hugs, Donna xx

Suzi Mac said...

So lovely to have you back creating Debbie, love your oh so gorgeous creation and wish you many happy hours in your new Home and craft room with those amazing views.
Hug Suzi x

Davinia said...

wooohoo and what a come back!!! STUNNING absolutely stunning!!! moving house....yup...it can scar you for life!!! we have all missed you! glad you are back. happy crafting. love d xx

Patty O'Malley said...

I am so glad to see you back, Debbie! I tried google searching for you hoping to find you somewhere. I love this precious card you made. The details are wonderful. Glad you are settling in to your new home.

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, I've had a break and came back and you were one of the first I visited and was sad to see you hadn't been on for a while too so welcome back. Love your card, always so much to see, gorgeous. I wouldn't know where to start if I had to move!
Hugs Sue W.

Sol said...

Love your colouring!! Perfect Vintage Feel to it.. Beautiful Colours.. The Flowers you have made.. are Beautiful too!. And the Envelopes so Cute!! Lovely Card!
Great to have you back!

01 09 10