Summer Days At LLC ♥︎

Hello There 
I hope you are all ok and enjoying the Summer.....well Summer!!!! Arghhhh I think I jinxed it!!! Ive bought two new sun chairs, put the parasol out and got our fan out and its rained everyday since!!!! HAHAHA

Today to share is my card for LLC
Ive used one of the newest Tildas from the latest collection. Her name is Sunbathe Tilda , but Ive masked her in a typical english puddle!


Papers are Maja Vintage Summer and dies are all DooHickeys.
Using a strong acetate I raised the DooHickey Butterfly and Dragonfly to look like they were flying.
 ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎



The rest Ive listed below from the LLC shop
Thankyou so much for stopping by today
Big Hugs


4 comments:

Yulis Kartika said...

Oh hunny ... your card is amazingly beautiful!!!
lots of gorgeous details and its really a touch of summer .. loveeeeee
yours, Yulis

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic card, Debbie! Love it!

Julie P said...

I'm really liking this new collection, beautifully done xo Julie P

Shuly said...

fantastic! love love love this one! love this pale yet contrasted look you give to the colouring, it makes every detail stand out in the most perfect way

01 09 10