Happy New Year and LLC January Challenge 2016

Hey!
♥ Happy New Year 
Which means a NEW Challenge over at Live and Love Crafts
and thats a clue in the title...
Something  'New'
whether it means to use something new, new beginnings or have new in the title its up to you :D
Ive used a new Magnolia stamp from the winter clubkit (name to be announced) and made a New Year card.
This is actually the front cover of my pop up card.
and the inside which I posted yesterday. (Scroll Down)



Before I go I would like to thankyou for all your support and visits and comments..
Thankyou once again and I wish you health and happiness and a wonderful 2016
Big Hugs

5 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie. Love the star border.

Joey said...

Happy New Year Debbie, this is stunning, amazing colourwork and details. Jo x

Juls said...

Just stunning, love the sepia colour tones xx

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful ! XOXO

Mo said...

Happy new year dear Debbie and thanks a lot for all the wonderful inspiration from your blog !!!
Could you please let me know, what die you used for the background (dark brown paper), is this a GoKreate frame?
Big hugs,
Mo

01 09 10