Bon Voyage

 Hiya
Im here  today with my project for this weeks theme of  Bon Voyage over at Live and Love Crafts.

Yes as you can see Im still in Venice...(By mind and soul that is!!)

 Yes its a #throwback from 2 weeks ago when I was really there.
 Ive had this stamp of Venice by Magnolia ever since it was released, but this is the first time ive used it. Ive given it a romantic feel using Romantic Boho Tilda coloured with Distress Inks.
Ive also added the Bridge DooHickey from the Autumn Edition DooHickey Magazine
The rest Ive used Ive listed below from the LLC shop
  
Thankyou for stopping by today and I hope I inspired you a little.
Big Hugs
Debbie   xx


5 comments:

Lisa Andersson said...

FANTASTIC!!!
Hugs Lisa

janeslovelycards said...

I wish I could make cards like yours Debbie! *sigh* This one is so dreamy and romantic, I love it! Big hugs, Jane x x x

Patty O'Malley said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Love the scene you created.

Joey said...

Debbie this is just beautiful. Jo xx

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Debbie, just love it xo Julie P

01 09 10