Sweet 16 ♥

Hey 
How are you all??
Today is my daughters 16th Birthday. Where on earth have the years gone?

I thought Id better make her a card because I know she would expect one!
Ive used Celebration Tilda

I coloured with Distress Reinkers
As always there are lot of DooHickeys on there.
For the shape-Vintage squares, Tilda's tag, Christmas Flower, Heart Tag and gorgeous garland is the 4th July Celebration Lace
Paper are Pion Design

The number 16 is from the Sizzix Strip Numbers


 Have a great Sunday
Hugs

3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! She is going to love this beautiful card!

Nanda said...

Beautiful card, so much to see. Maybe a bit late but congratulations with your daughter.

Guida Machado said...

Happy Birthday to you daughter, Debbie.
I love your card.
Hugs,
Guida

01 09 10