Its White At The Ribbon Girls


 Hey! 
Happy Sunday to you all 
These Christmas cards are coming thick and fast now!!(Sorryyyyy!!!!)But I really need to get in the zone!!! Ive so many to make and this year Im so determined to be organised..Saying that Ive only done 3 atm!!! 

Today is the fabulous  Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge 
colour
WHITE...perfect :D

Ive been dying to use my new Santa die from the Magnolia Christmas Die club.. I can see this getting a lot of use..Ive already started making my Christmas tags...I will be back another day to show you the result. But I do think its such a great die for simple cards etc
 Papers Ive used are the gorgeous Riddersholm from Our Country Chritmas and Christmas Story. I 'm just addicted to these papers. So beautiful to work with. Perfect everytime and never tear when I dampen them. ♥ LOVE 

also on the Brim Santa's hat Ive added White Stampendous Fragments 'White Mica' from the Encrusted Jewel Kit and his beard Multi Crystal Glitter

Watch this space as this amazing kit is going to be part of my Christmas Blog Candy coming sooooon

LOTS of    dies  on there too!
OMG how would I manage without dies now!!
Here goes Ive used
Magnolia Doo Hickey Christmas Club
Sizzix Framework Border and shape
DooHickeys Rose Leaf, Tilda's Tag, So Wrapped Snowflake, Poinsettia and Fern

Also from the Ribbon Girls shop Ive used
Pines Cones, Red Tiny Berries, Chrysanth Kort & Godt, Rusty Bells, Starburst Stamen White, 10mm Double Row Ivory Pearl Trim, Cheesecloth, 12mm Amanda Ivory Scallop Flat Lace

A visit here ladies is a MUST!!! But make sure your alone!!! ;D hee hee

I wish you a fabulous day  
hugs

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Awesome, stunning, wonderful .........
XOXO Yvonne

Paula said...

wow, what a feast for the eyes. Love it!

LottesCards said...

Love your card!!! Just stunning... Hugs Lotte

Carol S. said...

This stunning work of art must have taken you ages to make. I am not surprised you have only made 3! It's gorgeous and love that santa die. Hugs, Carol S.xx

angelwhispers said...

Wow Debbie who would have thought a die could look so fabulous what an inspiration you are. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas tags and by the way green with envy for your dies!!!! lol Hope you have had a wonderful weekend Love Chanelle xxx

Patty O'Malley said...

Your cards are always so beautiful, Debbie, and your use of the various dies is fantastic! Love this!

Unknown said...

Good morning Debbie what a stunning card I love it it so beautiful I love the design and the colour of it xx

Debs xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So very beautiful, I love how you've used this sweet die for the main focus. Gorgeous papers too!
Rebecca.

01 09 10