♥ I'm a guest at Simon Says ♥

Hello Again
I seem to have been really busy here the last few days and I will be back tomorrow for the Magnolia Blog Hop.

A few weeks ago I was asked to be a guest over at Simon Says Stamp Blog. EEEeeeek How could I say no... Such and honour. Thankyou Stephanie 

 For my card I used London Tilda from the Little London Collection painted with Distress Reinkers.
The wording is from Little Darling Friendship text

 
Papers are Magnolia
DooHickeys are Butterfly and Cloudy Tag
Go Kreate for the shape
Cheesecloth and Flowers from the Ribbon Girls

Before I go here's another reminder about the hop tomorrow
Really hope you can hop along :D
until then

8 comments:

laurigami said...

It's a lovely card and this Tilda is cute, I love your colorization to the distress ink

Claire said...

Congrats on your GD spot and what a fabulous card to show - stunning. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Stunning card Debbie, congratulations on your well deserved GD spot. It's certainly been a treat for my eyes this last few days.
Big hugs Fleur xxx

Louise said...

Beautiful card, such a nice touch with the butterflies
hugs Louise

Patty O'Malley said...

Your cards are always so beautiful, Debbie! Love the rainy Tilda and those sweet Magnolia products. Those butterflies are so gorgeous!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Another stunning creation! I love this Tilda so much and the sentiment matches her perfectly. Love the beautiful butterflies.
Rebecca.

Juls said...

just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

Fleur said...

This card looks even better on my side
BIG HUGZ Fleury xXx

01 09 10