Magnolia Nativity Collection 2012

Happy Thursday Everyone :D
What a lovely cold crispy morning it is here in the UK today. Im just writing up this post and then Im going out with my dog. I'm fed up of having a soggy doggy these last couple of weeks.
 
***********************
 
Ive finally got the time to play with the new Magnolia Nativity stamps. WHOOooo I adore these :D

For my card I used Tilda as Wiseman, Paradise Palm and Jacob the Camel which I have masked together. All painted with DI's. All available from Sir Stampalot.
I do make it difficult for myself. It was quite a challenging one to paint.
Oh yes Ive also used Magnolia Christmas Text too.

 As usual Ive used lots of Dies. Loving the new DooHickeys
Ive used Pointsettia, Sprawling Ferns and Tea labels-Small Tags and Tilda'sTicket
Other dies are Sizzix Pinecone and Go Kreate for the shape Frilly #7
Berries are all from Magnolia
I hope you like my card and thankyou so much for taking your time to visit my blog.
Your comments are truly appreciated and mean so much xx
Big Hugs
 

10 comments:

MontanA said...

To jest po prostu magiczne! Cudowne!

Unknown said...

hiya debbie what a fabulous card you have created...love the image and papers too superb work and coloured brilliantly as always hugs sassyxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning!! I neeed that pinecone die! so cute...love the little scene too...the camel is too cute! :)

Maris said...

hi Debbie, wowowowow this is so great, love the coloring and colors xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Like it!! I blinking love it! what a stunning card, and your colouring is lush! I've been so wanting to colour the palm tree with this Tilda, not had time yet:( and your Camel is fabulous lovely.
Brilliant!!
Love,Mel. xxx

Fleur said...

Hiya Debbie, Just adore this one so so much. It's jam packed with AWESOMENESS !!!
Gorgeous details as always.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Yuri said...

Hello, I came here via Magnolia Japan's Facebook.
What a beautiful card!
I love this tilda and your coloring is really impressive!♥

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow these stamps are brilliant together ! I just love it ! Love all your dies ;0)

lilie972 said...

It's very beautiful !
I like what you do !!

Monique - Mienokje said...

I can't say what I like most of your card, I just LOVE your work!!! Hugs, Mienokje

01 09 10